BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ehhhh?

The other day, Patrick (my boyfriend) created his own blog and posted his first entry. It was about commonwealth’s speed limit. I can’t stop laughing upon reading his rants about it. His signing up for blogspot.com kept me nostalgic for quite a while. I used to have my own blog (xanga.com/porgy_88) way back then (2005) inspired by one of my good high school friends, Lucian.  Due to time constraint and busy schedule, I eventually discontinued creating entries for my online journal. Recently (like hours ago) something urged me to sign up for blogspot, and then here I am creating my mementos again.

If I would start way back from where I stopped creating entries it would take me years to fill it out. So I’ll start with last Friday. For the past week, my stubborn wisdom tooth decided to say “hello” to this world, hence causing me excruciating pain for several days. Wednesday, I informed my boss that I might not be able to report for work one of those preceding days, depending on my appointment with my dentist. He then said, that due to productivity requirements, he will not allow my sick leave. Okay so Friday, I went to the dentist and undergone “odontectomy”. The dentist was kind enough to keep me preoccupied by telling me stories about anything. He “sliced” my gums to be able to extract my obstinate wisdom tooth. Okay masakit, non-stop bleeding.  Despite the operation + non stop bleeding + agonizing pain +  medical certificate clearly indicating “for BED REST, I still reported for work – per my boss’ requirement. I am not expecting that he gives me extra consideration due to my condition, but a simple “how are you feeling?” would do. Pero.. wala eh! Ahahahaha. I love my job; I strongly believe that every company has their own pros and cons. Now it keeps me thinking, how can I work under someone who doesn't even care? J Oh well I will soon be leaving for a long awaited vacation, I hope this helps in clearing my mind.

Oh and by the way, this was the first weekend of 2011 that i was alcohol free. Tooth ache + First Day + Fever. San ka pa? ;) 

0 comments: